Kimff ( Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival) requires Operation Manager
Kimff is looking for a suitable candidate for the newly created position of Operation Manager to undertake a variety of managerial roles at the Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival (kimff) office at Lazimpat, Kathmandu.
The candidate should have strong managerial, documentation and communication skills which will guide our activities and staff to work more efficiently.
– Manage day to day workings of the office and implement programmes.
– Coordinate operations and ensure meeting of schedules, deadlines and objectives.
– Communicate and coordinate with donors/ sponsors and national/ international working partners.
– Develop proposals , write reports for donors and sponsors.
– Maintain efficient documentation of information data and films.
– He/she will work directly under the instruction of Executive Director of Himal Association.
The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and should be :
– Motivated and result oriented .
– Energetic and willing to work at odd hours.
– Capable of taking leadership role.
– Proficient in using MS Office programs.
– Proficient in written and spoken English/ Nepali.
– Interested in films and audio visual medium.
Interested may apply by stating expected monthly salary. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to apply : 10 January, 2021.
Narayangopal Sadak, Lazimpat
Tel : 4440635
Email : email@example.com